Nighthawk Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem by NETGEAR supports link aggregation to deliver true multi-gig internet speeds. It improves your internet connections and provides smooth online streaming and gaming. Eliminate internet service provider equipment rental fees and save up to $132 a year†. Backwards compatibility with previous DOCSIS standards and works right of the box with internet cable services like XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum and Cox. The Nighthawk CM1150V-100NAS Multi-Gig cable modem is built for Gigabit cable internet service plans available today and ready for future upgrades.
DOCSIS 3.1 technology takes internet speeds to a whole new level by increasing uplink speed to the cloud for critical uploads like security camera feeds and also by considerably reducing latency for gaming and enhancing user experience for high-speed applications like virtual and augmented reality. NETGEAR CM1150V-100NAS DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem provides a true Multi-Gig experience with up to 2Gbps download speeds enabled by link aggregation and compatible internet service plans. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster wired speeds to connect your router or computer.
- Delivers true Multi-Gig Internet speeds with link aggregation support (compatible router Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router)
- Meets DOCSIS 3.1 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0 networks
- Works right out of the box and supports all Internet speed tiers from XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum, and Cox. You can easily self-activate without needing a service call.
- Save up to $132† per year by eliminating monthly cable modem rental fees
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports – Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer. create two home networks both capable of gigabit speeds and aggregate for the fastest Multi-Gig speeds.
- Supports IPv6 – Internet standard